Are you ready for your dream job with our team-oriented
CPA firm in one of America’s most desirable towns?
Our process is different. SGA Certified Public Accountants and Consultants is a unique team of like-minded individuals who contribute ideas and energy for the greater good. Our innovative, intentional approach involves collaboration, cooperation and participation at all levels of our firm. We specialize in working with high net worth entrepreneurs, helping them manage their personal and business accounts with thoroughness, accuracy and vision. For more than 25 years, we have relied on our good reputation, and we are fortunate that our main source of marketing is word-of-mouth referrals. Our team thrives in the energetic atmosphere created by our diverse projects and clients. We pride ourselves in our knack for in-depth research and our relationships with trusted advisors to provide our clients with non-traditional solutions.
Certified Public Accountant
Resume to Brenda Bartlett, CPA
- An experienced audit professional and CPA who is comfortable managing client relationships with ease and thoughtful consideration.
- An excellent communicator who effortlessly relates to clients in person, over the phone, and in email.
- Resourceful, and not afraid to tell a client you will get back to them tomorrow, allowing you time to research the best answer to their question.
- Naturally curious, and motivated to stay up to date in your knowledge of governmental and non-profit accounting.
- A proactive self-starter who keeps your promises, making you adept at managing and meeting deadlines.
- Open to critiques of your work, because you know the process of assessment and applied critical thinking is a learning opportunity.
- Energized by complex clients and projects, and enjoys the lack of predictability in your day-to-day work.
- One who enjoys brainstorming with colleagues, and is assertive in suggesting solutions, yet not afraid to acquiesce to a better idea.
- Open to embracing our unique, collaborative approach.
Fast-forward one year from today:
- Your solution-based approach allows you to manage your own client relationships, creating credibility and trust with them.
- You enjoy the challenge and excitement of working on varied projects, and appreciate the lack of tedium in your work.
- You have met or exceeded 1,500 billable hours.
- Your reputation as a cooperative and resourceful team player has earned you the respect of your peers as well as your clients.
- You have gained sufficient knowledge of our audit clients and are ready to assist in planning and supervision of audit engagements.
- You are known for your ability to understand complex issues and careful, thorough reasoning; you do not give knee-jerk solutions.
- You regularly share what you learn with your clients and peers, adding to the collective knowledge base.
- You appreciate the acknowledgment you receive for your contributions, everything from brainstorming solutions to acquiring new clients.
- You have demonstrated discipline and accountability, earning trust and allowing you to take advantage of our cloud-based platform, giving you the flexibility to work from home occasionally and a healthy work-life balance.
Are you ready for your dream job with our team-oriented CPA firm in one of America’s most desirable towns? You have:
- Five-to-seven (5-7) years of experience as an in-charge or manager auditor with experience in non-profit and governmental engagements.
- Experience with preparation of Returns of Organizations Exempt from Tax.
- An investigative and curious nature that drives you to look at problems from a different angle.
Temporary Administrative Position
Resume to Brenda Bartlett, CPA
- Looking for a temporary, full-time administrative position with a well-respected company. The position begins in January and ends April 15, 2019.
- Extremely organized and good at managing projects from start to finish.
- Able to learn quickly with outstanding attention to detail.
- An excellent communicator, and able to relay personable, concise messages verbally and in writing.
- Self-directed and accountable.
- A “people person” with outstanding interpersonal skills.
Are you ready for an integral position with our forward-thinking firm? You have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An ability to self-direct, manage projects and meet timelines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Interested applicants can submit their resume to:
Brenda Bartlett, CPA
Washington Post Article About Bend
Forbes Best Small Places for Business and Careers